Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In praise of modern conviences!

My friend Laura (who I am going to miss dearly when she moves) and I are in charge of meals on Wed. evening at church so if no one signs up.....we cook. She did it last week so here I am making Taco soup for 50 people or so and two other lovely ladies are making potato soup. Yum! I love to cook and I wouldn't mind doing this every week if it weren't for the logistics of it all. I was just going to take everything to church and put it together (having already cooked the meat last night) since it's just canned items and taco seasoning. Easy right?? Well, good thing I remembered there is NO Electric can opener at church! Some 38 cans later............ That would have taken forever to open with a manual opener!!

1 comment:

  1. Do you think that you made enough??? I know I will be enjoying it tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!