Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweet Owl Pattern

A few of you had indicated interest in the pattern for this little owl shirt I made 


........so I finally got the pattern done and you can go here to download it. 

**Update** I think this would be equally as cute in boy colors. Josiah's letter of the week is "O" and they are doing owls on Wednesday so I might try and make a boyish one for him to wear.


I used the same method for applique as I used on this pillow.

It would be much appreciated if you will use this pattern for personal use only. Thanks so much!

This post is linked up to:
Motivate Me Monday
Make it for Monday  
Making the World Cuter
Kimba's DIY day  
Made it Mondays 
Today's Creative Blog 
Look what I made


20 comments:

  1. I love owls! Thanks for sharing the pattern - I may just tackle it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute! Now if I only had a little girl to put it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, I love your etsy store! I almost ordered your diaper/burp rag set for a newborn family member but I had already spent enough...so next time.

    I copied your Solomon pic to my blog and I hope you don't mind. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the owl, I need to make one for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute ... thanks for sharing the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. I think I need to have a baby just to put it in all of these cute appliqué onesies I've been seeing. Love the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little owl is adorable! These would make great baby gifts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I'll be doing this tonight.
    Cute blog! I'll come back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I have an owl lover here who will adore this applique on a bag! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a friend who just did her nursery in owls for her new little boy--think I'll send this her way! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one cute little owl! Thanks for sharing the pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!
    i've done it...thanx a lot, this is my favourite owl applique!...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had big problems trying to copy the owl pattern - can you e-mail me the pattern as it will not work on this site. It comes up too faint to read and I have new ink in the cartridge. Thanks. Please send to Norwayblonde@aol.com.

    Warmest wishes,

    Tammy G.
    Lafayette, LA

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just wanted to make sure "for personal use" could include gifts for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking Ericka- Gifts are great! Personal use really just means you can't sell them.

      Blessings-
      Alisa

      Delete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!