Thursday, November 20, 2008

Required reading

I've been reading a blog called Holy Experience and it is really moving. This lady writes beautifully and should be required reading for all moms. I feel so inadequate just writing about her writings so please just go check it out and you'll understand why I say that. Click on the "noted" link at the top of her page and you'll get a whole list of beautifully written poetry (for lack of a better term). A couple that really touched me: Strange Disappearance- you'll never look at the term "Stay at Home Mom" the same way again On Mothering Fair warning: grab some tissue! now...go get them before you read or you might wet the papers on your desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!