Thursday, December 4, 2008

13 things I love around my house

1. My husband 2. My kids 3. Heat....it's cold out there! 4. Kitchen Aid mixer 5. My SweepEze (may God bless my friends for this birthday gift) 6. our new heated mattress pad (ahhh...warmth!) 7. the dishwasher....I know some people exist without one, but I don't know how. 8. my red cast iron dutch oven....thanks to my sweet mother-in-law 9. laughter...lots please! 10. My scrapbooking table area, although it hasn't been used much lately 11. all the guitars (not so much the space they take up, but the music my husband makes on them) 12. My under cabinet radio/cd player in the kitchen. 13. Photos

3 comments:

  1. I get this mental image of a family lounging around, playing guitar, and waiting for you to feed them. :) It's sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel like that sometimes. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweepeze looks cool. I'll have to check it out. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!