Saturday, December 13, 2008

There will be a day

This song has really been on my heart lately. I long for the day when all the pains and sufferings of this world will cease. While I have minor ailments, this song really makes me think of those who live with daily pain and illness such as my sweet friend with RA, my grandmother who is getting older and tends to break bones easily, a little child with diabetes or someone going through cancer. There will be a day:
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
Revelation 21:4
You might want to pause the music in the side bar before playing the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!