Friday, February 6, 2009

Ramblin' all the way to no where

*I've been busy this week so I haven't been on my blog or anyone else's much. Who isn't busy...really? It seems like a silly statement when I say it out loud (or type it). Aren't we all really busy all the time. I really wish I wasn't. I'm not even involved in that many things right now, but the to-do list just seems never ending. I'm sure most of you feel exactly the same way I do. What do ya'll do when you feel this way?


*My washer broke...again....last Saturday and my hubby tried to fix it to no avail. It will be 10 years old this spring and it has held up well. We just can't see putting a $150 part into a 10 year old washer so it looks like we will need to get a new one. We've decided that it definitely should be a front loader. We found one at Home Depot that we both like and it has excellent reviews so it looks like we will get it this weekend maybe...hopefully. I did 8 loads of laundry at the laundromat the other day, but it's starting to pile up again. Just in case you were wondering....Josiah and I had a lovely 3 hours there, eating lunch, hanging out and not playing all the video games. He thought he was playing though, so it was all good. 

*I now need to clean my basement, not just because it is a complete mess, but because I am fearful that we might actually have the new washer delivered and set up since it is terribly heavy and the poor men would need to be in my basement to do it. Right now they wouldn't even make it to the laundry room. uugh! just what I wanted to do on a nice sunny day...yeah! 

*Yesterday Josiah and I were out running some errands and we have a little "I love you" game that we play. Normally we say "I love you" back and forth and then I tell him "I think you're great" and he agrees that yes he is great. It's pretty cute now...it might not be so cute when he's 14 or so. 

Yesterday our conversation went like this: 

Mom "I love You" Josiah 

"I love you too" Mom 

"I think you are great" Josiah 

"I think you are awesome" Mom 

"I think you are wonderful" Josiah 

"I think you are pretty" Made my day! 

*It's going to be beautiful today (around 70 degrees I think) so we will definitely be going to the park a little later. The big kids have no school today because of a "professional day". Next week they have 2 days off because of conferences and the following Monday is President's day. It's like a little mini pre-spring break break. I really hope it's nice out next week too since it's so much easier to drag the boys away from the wii when you can make them go play outside.

1 comment:

  1. The Wii! It's like a blessing and a curse all wrapped in one. It's my best friend when I need to occupy the kids, and my greatest enemy when I actually want them to do ANYTHING else....

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!