Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu plan- week of 6/8/09

This is the week I get control of my menu and my kitchen. We finally have a week without something every night. I have not posted a menu in 3 weeks just because I didn't know what on earth we would be eating and most importantly when we would eat. Because of this, the old bank account is suffering (too much eating out). I simply can not let this continue so I have vowed to get it under control!! Here is my week as it looks right now.
Monday- Amy's grilled chicken, grilled zucchini, Parmesan noodles & some peasant bread ***UPDATED...this chicken was soooo good....you must try it!!******
Tuesday- Gourmet grilled cheese, watermelon & carrots
Wednesday- Mexican shredded pork bowls, chips & mexican "fried" ice cream
Thursday- Creamy chicken casserole, salad & mandarin oranges
Friday- Pizza on the grill, salad & watermelon
Saturday- Southwest chicken with corn and black bean succotash
Sunday- lunch- sausage egg casserole & smoothies dinner- leftovers
Do you have troubles getting a menu together when you are really busy or just lazy because it's summer?? check out orgjunkie for more menu ideas

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing all of the recipes. The Chicken Marinade looks simple and yummy. I will have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!