Sunday, August 23, 2009

Menu Plan Week of 8/24

We don't have a ton planned this week so that's kinda nice. I do have lots of little projects I'm working on like painting the bathroom cabinets and laying the tile in the bathroom floor. I also need to do some yard work and I REALLY, REALLY need to work on getting stuff ready for a garage sale. Here's what I'll be cooking this week:
Monday: Pizza
Tuesday: Creamy chicken Casserole, Salad & mandarin oranges
Wednesday: Dinner @ Church
Thursday: BLT's
Friday: Amy's grilled chicken, Parmesan noodles & veggies
Saturday: Dinner party @ a friends
Sunday: Lunch- Blueberry pancakes, sausage & scrambled eggs Dinner- Taco Soup
For more menu inspiration head on over to organizing junkie

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!