Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sneak a peek

I just thought I'd sneak ya a peek at a few of the items I've been working on for my craft fair in December and My Etsy shop that I hope to be opening soon.


DSCF6903


Nice little purple blanket with a chenille backing and an appliqued bib with a terry backing.


DSCF6909


Love this baseball ticking fabric.

DSCF6919


Soft fluffy retro flower blanket with a minky fleece backing

DSCF6915


A beautiful blue floral flannel blanket with a super soft white chenille backing and pink and while polka dot ruffle edge with matching burp cloths. I will also be making some bibs from this fabric. Love the colors.

DSCF6922


Same boat blanket I showed you before with a cute little bib and some matching burp cloths.

DSCF6905

Some of the 682 of the cute little travel tissue holders I've made. {Ok, not 682, but it felt like it}


DSCF6930


Lastly, a reversible half apron with a contrasting pleated edge and extra long ties so you can bring them around front to tie. Very cute for the Christmas season!

Go check out Today's Creative Blog for more crafty ideas

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Alisa! I'm impressed! See ya tonight!

    love,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apron is waaaaayyy cute! I could see myself wearing that and baking cookies...how Mrs. Homemaker would that be???

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisa, these are absolutely beautiful!!! You are an encouraging and beautiful example of the Prov. 31 woman/Wife. Thank you!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alisa,
    wow, Pretty things!! You do good work. That is nice you are opening your own etsy shop, hope you sell lots of goodies.
    They are all so cute.
    Love the apron.
    Hope you are having a good day hon,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost makes me want to have a baby just so I can buy some of those things! They are so cute! You are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! I have a feeling my blankie from Josie was an inspiration for a couple of those! We LOVE that blanket so I'm sure others will be blessed by your creative snuggliness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How's the ETSY shop coming? I've decided to go with it also, instead of a yahoo store. Working on the policy page right now. It definitely had an easier feel to its setup then the others I looked into. Thanks for telling me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alisa,

    I love the fabrics!! Where do you get the fabric? How much are the tissue holders and apron? Love it all!

    Sonya

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!