Friday, October 9, 2009

Today

Today I found out my baby sister is going to be a mama to a baby GIRL!

Today I'm so glad my friends surgery went well.

Today I'm tired and feeling kinda yucky with stupid congestion...ick!

Today is seriously dreary out...rainy and cold...yuck!

Today I managed to pound out a few more craft sale worthy items.

Today I made 4 trips to the High School and 2 to the Elementary school...I am apparently running some sort of shuttle service and just didn't know it. Good thing the schools aren't far. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are even worse when you add pre-school to the mix.

Today I so did NOT make dinner {my body said take a nap instead}. 

Today I'm on day 8 of reading in Proverbs....are you? 

Today I'm totally ready for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!