Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu plan the week of 11/16/09

I've been a little "menu stumped" the last couple weeks {does that happen to anyone else?}. 


My family isn't much help either, they just want food....good food. 


Couple that with my sewing like mad and I really haven't been very good lately about the whole cooking thing, but I can say that we've only eaten out once.


I did manage to get enough ideas floating around in my head today  to fill out a whole week's worth of meals so here it is. 


Monday: Stuffed pork chops, homemade applesauce and salad


Tuesday: Beef enchiladas with spanish rice


Wednesday: Big Thanksgiving dinner at church {very much looking forward to this}


Thursday: Chicken and dumplings


Friday: Chili and cornbread


Saturday: Ham and cheese augratin


Sunday: Chicken stroganoff, salad and fruit


check out orgjunkie for more menu ideas



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!