Friday, January 22, 2010

I Will!!

IMG_2200


I'm still hanging in there with my Bible reading {in 90 days}. Don't have a clue what I'm talking about?...check out my sidebar over there for details and feel free to jump in anytime.

I started 5 days behind and I'm currently 7 days behind.

I've had a few days where I just didn't make it all the way through my readings in Leviticus and Numbers so I'm a little farther behind than I would like, but I will finish this!!

I will!!

Anyone else reading along??

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Alisa,
    Even if you are behind, who cares,
    the most important thing is that you finish. Love your determination!
    You go girl!
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing well, even if you are bit behind. :)
    Just set small goals throughout the day and soon you'll be caught up. I am so glad you are in!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!