Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekends are good

This one was particularly eventful.
Let me show you

IMG_3333
there were lots of games at our school's carnival
IMG_3340
Josiah thrilled with 15 tickets after one spin on the "wheel of wonder"
IMG_3350
a little robot dancing while we waited for Corban to play a game. Where is Corban you ask? Oh, he currently refuses to have his picture taken....stinker.
IMG_3359
a little 5 guys for dinner...so good...not so good for you.
IMG_3364
silly
IMG_3368
even sillier
IMG_3372
cool glass artwork hanging from the ceiling at the Sprint Center...very pretty.
IMG_3425
Enjoying the Winter Jam concert on Sunday evening.We saw about 8 bands including The Newsboys, 10th Avenue north and Third Day. It was really good and it was only $10 to get in...sweet!
IMG_3401
Ahh.....a slushy with a cool pink flamingo.
IMG_3434
My girl and her friend Paige...concert buddies.
IMG_3428
and one of my concert buddies.

I'm still exhausted just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!