Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dejected

He's a little sad. 

It was supposed to be the first night of Happy Feet Soccer for this little guy. He was SO excited! Clad in his new cleats, shin guards and wrist bands. He was ready to play {to make 100 goals he said}.

All day I kept telling him it might rain and it could get canceled. He mostly ignored me...I think.

We got there a few minutes early {so I thought} and then it began lightning so they called it off. Better safe than sorry. I then realized that we were the only ones that showed up at 6:30....oh yeah, it started at 6:00. 

Nice. 

If we had been on time his poor little sad self could have played for at least 20 minutes.

I hear I'm in the running for mother of the year....sweet!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the look....I get that one quite often. Sorry Josiah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pulls at your heartstrings. Thanks for sharing.
    I recently posted about a free report I wrote with ways to help others grow their blogs if your interested. You can find it at http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/p/grow-your-blog-free-report.html
    Blogger Chix Designs

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!