Friday, May 21, 2010

Caught my eye

I’ve been a bag blogger lately, I know…bad, bad, bad.  Maybe I’ll get my blogging mojo back next week, until then I thought I’d share some things that caught my eye over the last couple of weeks.



Here is a lovely little post on motherhood…..this actually caught my heart, not my eye. Well said Lyndsay!

Speaking of being a mom, one thing I loved to do was make my own baby food. So simple and easy, healthier and saves money….how can you beat that.
Here is a great how to article if you are so inclined.

flower pillow tutorial I ♥ this pillow…so stunning and pretty. Allison from cluck cluck sew shows you how over at V and Co. 

layertop

Cheri from I am momma hear me roar came up with an ingenious solution to layering during the summer months.  I really hate dislike layering tanks and stuff under tops during the summer so I think this is wonderful….anybody else?

TitleRuffleShirt2I have professed my love of the ruffle before and this is why…..beautiful. Sachiko from Tea Rose Home always make beautiful things and this top is no exception. Love…Love…Love it! She even shows you how she did it!

mailorganizertutorialWho wouldn’t want to organize their mail with something as cute as this. Too bad I don’t have a spot for one. Anna from Noodlehead shows you how to make one.

Graduation021copyAren’t these just about the cutest little things? If you are having a graduation party I think you need to make a big bowl of these. If you are going to a graduation then I can’t imagine too many grads that would turn their nose up at a big jar of these.  Emily from Not So Idle Hands shows you how to make them.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that pillow and mail organizer! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out!! I added you to my "Places I've been seen" scrolling marquee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful line-up of links! What an honor you included Simple Kids in that line-up :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!