Thursday, December 2, 2010

{insert thoughtful witty title here}


IMG_0907I’ve been working on getting some orders out the door to the post office. Thanks to all who have made purchases….they are on their way!

IMG_0886My house is currently half decorated for Christmas. I’m trying to keep the puppy from chewing up everything that is still sitting around waiting to get put up. fa la la la la la la   

The d-o-g already bit a hole through my
Christmas tree skirt I made last year. neat. It’s a good thing she is so cute!

…………………………………..



here’s a little food for thought.

**fair warning**  it might sting just a little bit 

You can find the full length message
here.


Blessings,

1-signature

2 comments:

  1. Alisa, thank you for posting this! It hit home. In more than one way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this guy hits the nail on the head. I NEEDED to hear this. I think it's fair to say that I've become a blog & facebook addict and in the past month God has shown me how much I'm missing out on - & it's going on right under my nose! Opportunities to be a better mother, wife & friend to those who are within arms reach. I'm foolish to ignore this - but my goodness, how easily I can get caught up site after site - just like this guy discribed. If I get online with a plan & time limit I do SO much better. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!