Friday, January 21, 2011

17…..oh, my!

I am officially the parent of a 17 year old today!
I feel old.

How did the time go by so quickly? eeek!
It seems like she was 5 just last week.

IMG_1653
We celebrated last weekend because she skipped town yesterday to go to a conference for school.

So she isn’t even here for me to hug on her. 
sad.

IMG_1643
I like it better when she is here.
She is funny and smart.
Beautiful and creative.
I could go on, but I’ll stop now.

Love you Brittney!
Happy 17th Birthday!!

Love,
Mom

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! My daughter is turning 17 in a few weeks, I know how you feel!! It does go by way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...this is very sweet! They do grow up fast and it sounds like you are raising a wonderful Christian daughter! I'll be there right along with you at the end of this year when Alysia turns 17. Crazy, I know!! And scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful girl! With a mom like you, she's just what I would expect! I love your family!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!