Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The last day

It’s the last day of Christmas break.

IMG_1550So, for the 242nd day in row, the boys are hanging out in their jammies {underwear} playing video games, building with legos and building marble mazes. Brittney is doing what teens do best, sleeping.

It has been nice not having school work to do, but I’m ready for some sort of a schedule to work with again.

My house is a total wreck and yes, my Christmas decorations are still up. I’m going to work on that today. probably. maybe.

Does anybody else still have theirs up? You all are probably too organized and energetic to let something like that happen, huh? Tell me I am not alone. please.

1-signature

7 comments:

  1. The majority of mine are down but only because Im working on it today. I still have one of two trees up too. I just cant seem to take down my mercury tree...I love it too much:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was what our yesterday looked like:) Today we are back to school and work! We did manage to get all the Christmas decorations put up before New Years but only because my hubby and I went out of town and we knew it had to be done! Good luck getting your house back in order...I'm working on that today too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last few days I keep saying that I'm going to take all the Christmas stuff down, but then I get distracted. I'm going to MAKE myself take down everything tonight. :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all my CHRISTmas decorations up and won't even think of touching them until after Epiphany on January 6. We have to celebrate the Coming of the Wise Men! :-) I'm glad to see you all enjoying your CHRISTmas break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, you're not alone! My Christmas decorations will be up through January 6. After that, I'll begin to take them down - but I'm in no hurry cuz the Christmas tree still has a few remaining needles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ours are still up. I took a few decorations down yesterday, but they haven't made it into a box yet, so they don't *really* count yet. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well mine didn't get taken down until Wednesday evening. So if you did get yours down on Tuesday you beat me!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!