Friday, June 24, 2011

We’ve been busy

IMG_3957
building castles in the sand.

we are home from Florida and it still looks like the contents of my van exploded in my house. 
So….I’m busy trying to put things back together so we can get on with real life.  It’s such a drag coming back to reality. really. 

I’ll be back in blogland soon.

oohh, and my old sewing machine expired right before we left {still the best $15 I ever spent at a garage sale} so I had to order a new one. It comes tomorrow…can’t wait. I hope to be sewing up a storm next week.

What have ya’ll been up to this week?

1-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!