Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hellloooo

Let me introduce myself…..
My name is Alisa

Blog Slacker Extraordinaire

So much has happened since we last talked,


but I suppose it is a little late to to talk about our summer plans at this point

seeing as it is now FALL 

like I said……S.l.a.c.k.e.r

Well, if there is anything that would make me want to put actual thoughts into a post and hit publish, it would be this beauty {and the wonderful lady behind the camera}. 
Proof_63
Emily from Life in the Light Photography did such a wonderful job on Britt’s senior pics. She was so easy to work with and she knows the way to a girls heart is through unlimited wardrobe changes and bubbles. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend her  if you are in the Kansas City area.

Seriously….the proof is in the proofs people.
hee hee


Proof_45
Proof_06
Proof_30

Proof_24

Proof_06

Proof_56

Proof_43

What do you think? Which one is your favorite?
We had such a hard time choosing. I wanted to buy all 65 proofs she showed us.


You can check out more of Emily’s work over on her blog Life in the Light {love that name} Stop by and tell her “Hi”.  Tell her how awesome she is! She would love it, I’m sure.

1-signature

12 comments:

  1. Senior? You're not allowed to have a senior!

    The photos are great. I like the one in the fied with the chair (for an enlarged print0 and the one in the coral colored top to pass out as a senior pic. Good luck with choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney, You're gorgeous inside and out! I loved meeting you! Thanks for looking great for my camera! Alisa, thanks for all your sweet words :). I can't wait to see what creation you blog about next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely shots! But if we were voting, I'd say #1 or #5 are my favorites. Beautiful daughter there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittney is beautiful, Alisa! The pics are wonderful. My personal favorite is #1, then #4.

    Hope you're having a great weekend! Miss and love you all!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brittney is gorgeous! Can't believe she's a senior!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so hard to choose! They're all beautiful. Not surprising considering the model. :o) It's nice to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss your posts!!! Get back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! But you have to admit the photographer had a gorgeous model. :-)
    Thanks for visiting my blog and entering to win the MidWest Parent Educators conference passes (in Kansas City). It looks like it's going to be a fantastic convention!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is gorgeous!!!! oh!!! she is gorgeous!!!
    http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/2012/12/holiday-cooking.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice eyes, nice lips, nice hair,... ^_^

    Alisa thing

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!