Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An attitude of gratitude

So very thankful for many, many things in my life. Here are a few I thought I would share with you today...
  • A heavenly father who loves me unconditionally
  • A wonderful husband who always puts my needs/wants above his own (although I try not to take advantage)
  • A smart, silly daughter that makes me giggle
  • A son who genuinely cares about other people
  • A 3 year old who woke to a dry bed this morning (this is a rare occurrence lately)
  • A nice home to live in (realizing many are losing theirs lately)
  • A stocked pantry, fridge and freezer
  • Steady income ( seems simple enough, but many are without these days and we too have been there and know how it feels to be unsure of what lies ahead)
  • A car that gets us where we need to go (and back)
  • Family that lives close
  • Friends I can always count on in good times and in bad
check out Laura at Heavenly Homemakers for more Gratituesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!