Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gettin' back on track

I didn't do a very good job this last week with my menu plan....well, it's probably because I didn't really have one. So we ate out one night. We are really trying to not do so much eating out and we really haven't for the last couple months so one night didn't hurt us too bad. Back to the plan this week though. Here's what I'm thinking:

Monday- Beef Empanadas made with leftover brisket, homemade slaw and pears 

Tuesday- Chicken and rice, broccoli 

Wednesday- Thanksgiving feast @ church (I'm taking maple pumpkin cheesecake and not sure what else yet)

Thursday- Ham w/ blackeyed peas and cornbread, salad 

Friday- probably leftovers 

Saturday - Pork Paprikash w/ egg noodles, salad, mandarin oranges and bananas 

Sunday- Lunch- chicken fajita tostadas, yellow rice Dinner- sweet and sour meatballs w/ rice Special treats: gingersnaps 

Happy cooking and visit orgjunkie.com for lots more menu plan ideas

2 comments:

  1. I actually made a menu this week from one of the other sites that are on your page! :) Maybe I will post my menu this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Jenny- I think it makes me more accountable.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!