Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The good & the bad

There is good news today and bad news today (at least for me). First the good: The new Uppercase Living catalog came today and it is absolutely beautiful! They have added new accessories, and some absolutely gorgeous new expression. They have added expressions for professional environments like daycares, salons, retail etc. and entire section just for wedding expressions. Do you know anyone getting married? These expressions make for a great way to personalize the doors of the church or reception hall or even the dance floor. Not to mention the newlywed's car. They have also added some beautiful Christian expression that I love. I can't wait for you to see it! It will be available to view on January 5th at noon on my website. I am also going to add a new feature to my website that allows you to order online! I would still love to talk with you about your purchase so I can make sure you are getting the right item for your space and give you some tricks on application, but I can't wait for this new online ordering feature. Oh.....It's going to be a great year with Uppercase living! Please contact me if you are in the Kansas City area and would like to schedule an Open house to earn free merchandise. Next the Bad: It really could be worse and I don't mean to be a whiner, but who really wants to have all 4 wisdom teeth pulled? I have been in pain with one of my wisdom teeth since last Saturday and it just get's worse each day. Sunday night I woke up crying it hurt so bad and my sweet husband prayed over me and they got me more ibuprofen. What a sweet hubby I have. The pain did not go away however (probably because the Lord new I wouldn't go to the dentist if it did). I went yesterday only to hear the dreaded "let's pull 'em all". Ouch! It really can't get any worse though...I took a dose of hydrocodone yesterday afternoon and it didn't even touch the pain....so I took it upon my self to take and extra dose. You'll really do pretty much anything when it feels like the side of your face is ready to explode. I did sleep well all doped up.....but it made me itchy all over...weird. Itchy is better than pain. The one tooth that is really giving me trouble is one that just came in this year (I'm 38) isn't that a little late? I still have one that has yet to come in.....but it will never get the chance after this afternoon. Visit the lazy organizer for more things to talk about.

2 comments:

  1. oh you poor thing. :( I can't say that I know how you feel, cause my wisdom teeth are still intact (and will forever be if I have any say in it!) But I will say a prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your pain. I had my wisdom teeth removed just over ten years ago. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The worst part of it all was that I had a mean dentist. The recovery was easy. Just make sure not to drink through a straw while you heal. Evidently this causes some kind of infection in the gum called "dry sockets" which can be painful. I will pray for you. The great Physician will hold you in His hand.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!