Monday, December 29, 2008

menu plan- week of 12/29

I've been a bit of a slacker in the menu department the last couple of weeks and it really shows in our pocket book, but hey...we didn't spend all our gas money (I haven't adjusted our budget since prices have dropped) either so it all evens out (actually, were still ahead...yeah for cheap gas!) Anyhoo...I'm jumping back on the menu planning band wagon and have no plans to fall off in the near future. 

So here's my plan this week: 

Monday: Ham augratin with salad and bread

Tuesday: Chicken Stir-fry with egg rolls 

Wednesday: Spaghetti w/ italian sausage, salad and bread 

Thursday: Family birthday dinner...I think 

Friday: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes, corn and homemade rolls 

Saturday: Chicken enchiladas w/ Spanish rice 

Sunday: Lunch- leftovers Dinner- Taco soup w/ chips and salad 

Head on over to orgjunkie for menu inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!