Friday, December 26, 2008

How many Kings?

If I had been able to get on my computer last weekend I would have posted this song. It has quickly become my most favorite Christmas song, although it applies daily. Our worship minister, my husband and the rest of our "band" performed this song Sunday evening at our Christmas program and it was beautiful to say the least. It makes me cry if I really think about it. I hope you enjoy even if it is a little late. Please visit signs miracles and wonders for more Saturday songs

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Alisa...this is a lovely song and beautiful video...thanks for sharing it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! It was going through my mind last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song had never heard it before but it definetly gives you something to think about. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been one of my very favorites for a couple years now. I love the message and like you said it applies all year round. It's on my normal rotation :) It's been a real encouragement the last couple weeks while we've been on lock down with constant illness. It brings perspective. God is Good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This season is the first time I've heard this song and love it. It was playing on your playlist, so I didn't watch the video, I've just been enjoying all your music. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a beautiful song!!! I just recently heard it for the first time.

    Love the lyrics!

    Blessings to you, and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS Wow Lisa, I jus checked out your other site. You are so talented. I'm going to check into your site more, I'd love to do something with your word art!

    I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!