Sunday, December 7, 2008

Menu plan- week of 12/8

I have a ton going on this week with a few projects due week and a sick boy to boot. Josiah woke up sick Thursday morning with a horrible barking cough and a temp. He just laid around all day and was just fine on Friday. Well, he's back with a temperature Sunday evening and he's stuffy and just pretty pathetic. We have basketball practice on Monday nights now, Mops (yes I know it's really M&M's, but it's still Mops to me) Tuesday & church Wednesday. That being said, my week is going to be pretty easy in the area of cooking. 

Monday: BBQ chicken strips, mac & cheese and salad 

Tuesday: Hamburger soup from the freezer 

Wednesday: Church dinner, bringing One pan Fudge cake and oatmeal cake for dessert 

Thursday: Chicken and dumplings (never made last week) 


Saturday: BBQ meatballs, cheesy potatoes, green beans 

Sunday: lunch- chicken stroganoff, bread and salad dinner- Leftovers 

For more menu ideas head on over to organizing junkie.

4 comments:

  1. Great menu. Thanks for the link to the one pan fudge cake. It sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu this week sounds delicious. I have plenty of oatmeal lovers at my house, so that oatmeal cake recipe would go over really well. I also like the recipe to that Mexican pork bowl. It sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu looks delicious this week! I'll have to try that Mexican Pork Bowl, looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mexican pork bowls are an absolute favorite around here. I do make the cilantro rice, but serve it with lime wedges to squeeze over the top. I have found if you put the lime in the rice while it cooks it gets too sticky. We just serve it with some salsa, sour cream, guacamole and shredded cheese. Everyone devours it!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!