Monday, December 15, 2008

My menu plan 12/15-12/21

I'm having a little trouble focusing on all the things I need to get done in the next week or so and my menu is really at the bottom of the pile, but it makes life so much easier (and cheaper) so I must do it. 

Here's what has been rattling around in my head for this week: 

Monday: Hot roast beef (leftovers from the freezer) sandwiches with mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans 

Tuesday: Tamale pie, carrots & fruit 

Wednesday: dinner at church, will take malted chocolate cake & pineapple cherry dump cake 

Thursday: Chili with cheese & crackers 

Friday: Chicken with stuffing, corn & salad 

Saturday: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, green fluff & baked beans 

Sunday: Lunch-probably go out Dinner- leftovers 

Whew!....that was really kind of a struggle for me....I think my brain is on overload and it just really can't focus on any one thing. I will also be making many Christmas cookies and candies this week so look for some recipes to come very soon! 

go on over to orgjunkie for more ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having a yummy week.
    Pulled Pork Sandwiches would be a definite winner in our home.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!