Saturday, February 14, 2009

Everything Glorious

The day is brighter here with You

The night is lighter than its hue

Would lead me to believe

Which leads me to believe

You make everything glorious

You make everything glorious

You make everything glorious

And I am Yours

What does that make me?

My eyes are small but they have seen

The beauty of enormous things

Which leads me to believe

There's light enough to see that

From glory to glory

You are glorious

You are glorious

From glory to glory

You are glorious

You are glorious

Which leads me to believe

Why I can believe


Everything Glorious by the David Crowder Band

Visit signs miracles and wonders for more Saturday songs

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Crowder!

    This is one of my favorites...thanks so much for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And your blog layout is UBER cute!

    Ya, I'm ADD...we all just deal with it :)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!