Sunday, March 22, 2009

Menu Plan Week of 3/23

We had a big weekend with my boy turning 9 and all. It was busy, busy, busy. Not to mention the almost end to our Spring Break (the kids are still off tomorrow). I'm ready to get back to a normal routine and the biggest part of that is a good plan...a menu plan. Here's what our week will hold: 

Monday: Leftovers from the weekend 
 
Tuesday: Breakfast sandwiches and Smoothies 

Wednesday: I'll be making Meatball sandwiches for church and also taking Chocolate eclair cake and a dump cake  

Thursday: Tortilla pie with chicken with black beans 

Friday: Burgers on the grill (if weather is good), broccoli slaw & baked beans 
 
Saturday: Creamy chicken casserole, peas, bananas & mandarin oranges  

Sunday: Lunch- French dip sandwiches, sweet potato fries & homemade applesauceDinner- leftovers 

For more menu ideas visit Orgjunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm . . . think I'll have to try that Tortilla pie. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a diet. Thanks Alisa..... just kidding. I know everyone else will love it! I'll bring an extra apple... :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!