Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu plan - Week of 4/06/09

We have a fairly calm week ahead. My hubby visits the Dr. Tuesday so hopefully we'll get good news about his ankle....maybe a walking cast?? I'm praying for good news. I'm tired and worn out this evening so I'm just going to get to my point...my menu. Here is how it's looking this week:  

Monday: Spaghetti & meatballs, salad & bread  

Tuesday: Chicken fajitas w/ black beans and grapes  

Wednesday: Church (pizza..I think) I'll be making some peanut butter drops (per my hubby's request), some jello jelly beans and chocolate chip cheesecake bars.  

Thursday: Jamaican jerk chicken with sweet potatoes & fruit 

Friday: I'm stumped...any good suggestions? My brain is tired! **Updated** I forgot I have leftover roast from our french dips last week. Add some toast, gravy, mashed potatoes and some green beans and there you have hot roast beef sandwiches...yum! 

Saturday: Hubby's skillet enchiladas with saffron rice & salad  

Sunday: Easter dinner at my brother's house. I'm bringing a homemade strawberry cake and asparagus (can't wait!!!) 

Check out orgjunkie for more great menu ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!