Sunday, May 3, 2009

Menu plan - Week of 5/4/09

Is is really May? umm....that happened fast! This week is pretty full of activities around here so it's going to be a fairly simple menu this week. Hopefully it won't rain all week again so I can get outside and get the deck cleaned and do some cleaning up in my flower beds. I also need to seed the yard...so much to do....so little time. Here's how my week in the kitchen looks:  

Monday: Country fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn  
Tuesday: Chicken fried rice w/ veggies & baked egg rolls  
Wednesday: Dinner @ church (meatball sandwiches) I'll bring peanut butter drops and dump cake for dessert 
Thursday: Chicken quesadillas, guacamole & fruit  
Friday: Chipotle-Raspberry pork tenderloin, homemade applesauce & green beans  
Saturday: Grill out burgers if weather permits (didn't happen last weekend), broccoli slaw 
Sunday: Mother's day (hoping maybe I won't have to cook, but if I do we'll have Slow-cooker Chicken Stroganoff...super easy)

What will you make this week?? 

Check out OrgJunkie.com for more menu inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!