Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday, Monday

Today is the day I should have my menu plan ready, but no....no I don't. We've been real busy 'round here so it hasn't taken shape yet. Whatever we do eat will be very, very simple so we can make it to baseball games and other events. 

Brittney is having a big ol' end of the school year sleepover this week. Thankfully, it will be at my parent's house. There isn't enough room for 10 girls to sleep in any room of our home. (Pray for my parent's and their sanity). 

This is the last week of school so I'm trying to get things ready for the summer. Tye up some loose ends, as it were. Not sure I'll accomplish everything that I want to, but maybe....or maybe not. 

In loo of all that is going on this week, I probably will be pretty scarce around here. I may post if I feel really compelled, but possibly not. I've decided I'm not going to worry about it. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week.... get out and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!