Friday, July 24, 2009

How He Loves

This is a must listen....absolutely beautiful.  
To think my Lord is jealous for ME, wow!
How He Loves- Written by John Mark McMillan  
He is jealous for me 
Loves like a hurricane, 
I am a tree Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy 
When all of a sudden I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory And I realize just how beautiful You are 
And how great Your affections are for me 
Oh, how He loves us, oh 
Oh, how He loves us 
How He loves us, oh 
And we are His portion and He is our prize 
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes 
If His grace is an ocean, we're all sinking 
And Heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss 
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest 
I don't have time to maintain these regrets 
When I think about the way 
Oh, how He loves us, oh 
Oh, how He loves us 
How He loves us, oh, 
how He loves Yeah He loves us 
Oh, how He loves us 
Oh, how He loves us 
Oh, how He loves 
Oh, what love Yeah, 
He loves us Yeah, 
He loves us 
How He loves us 
Oh, how He loves us  

Visit Then sings my Soul Saturdays for more great songs

4 comments:

  1. I heard this song yesterday for the first time and was in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings Alisha...Thank you for sharing HIS LOVE and HOW HE LOVES!
    It was new to me & the words are beautiful! David Crowder really expresses his songs in the lyrics!
    I could feel JESUS LOVE! Thank you!

    Hope you enjoy a great TSMSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE this song!!!!!!!!!! It has amazing lyrics.

    He is jealous for me <3

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!