Thursday, July 9, 2009

I would like someone to please take note

Every one of our laundry hampers, baskets and the washer and dryer were completely void of all dirty laundry yesterday morning. Nope, there weren't any dirties on the floor either. It was a good day......and then my family had the nerve to take off their dirty clothes last night and plop them right in those empty hampers (or in most cases, next to them). Well, at least it lasted for a few hours. It probably won't happen again for another 6 months so I just wanted to let someone know. Thank you very much!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what that feels like........

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-hoooo! way to go! I'd want to make this announcement too if I were you!

    ~*~ Wendy ~*~
    Gratituesday: HUGE News!
    Building Stronger Families:a devotional series

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!