Friday, August 14, 2009

I need a savior.....so do you!

I am absolutely in with this song lately! I speaks such truth, that we ALL need a savior. Hope you enjoy. 
 
I Need a Savior- Among the thirsty
How many names can I use to explain the love of my Jesus
the life that he gave and so many times will I praise you today. I lift up my life cause you're always the same
And my offering to you I bring Your name is Jesus.
Your name is Jesus.
You're the Wonderful,
Counselor, my Friend.
You're what I hold on to;
I know that you brought me through All the days of loss, to the cross you knew I'd need a Savior.
How many songs can I sing to proclaim your wondrous love and beauty so great?
What would I say if you brought down the rain and everyday I walk through the pain my heart would still say.
Your name is Jesus.
Your name is Jesus.
You're the Wonderful, Counselor, my Friend.
You're what I hold on to;
I know that you brought me through
All the days of loss, to the cross you knew I'd need a Savior.
You're what I hold on to; I know that you brought me through
All the days of loss, to the cross you knew I'd need a Savior.
I'd need a Savior I need you, Savior

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that! Thanks for sharing that song! I haven't heard it, but I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!