Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu plan - Week of 8/17

I can't believe it's already the middle of August and my baby boy will be 4 years old on Wednesday. 

I am slowly trying to take my house back from the summertime monster of unproductivity (yeah...I made that up). I did clean and stuff it just got undone as soon as I did it. Kids.... 'em. 

I sat for and hour or so last night trying to feel inspired about what we should put on the menu this week, but I so didn't feel it. I tried to get the hubby involved, but he didn't feel it either. So this is my rather uninspired menu for the week:
Monday: Peanut Chicken Satay with jasmine rice and salad
Tuesday: Pigs in a blanket, fresh tomatoes, cucumber salad & Parmesan noodles.
Wednesday: Cooking for church family- Enchiladas, Spanish rice, Chips & Salad
Thursday: Mediterranean chicken, Salad & Peasant bread Friday: Pizza on the Grill (didn't do this last week since I managed to lock myself out of the house and didn't get the dough started in time..nice)
Saturday: Leftover night!!!
Sunday: Taco soup
What are you cookin' this week?

1 comment:

  1. We cooked your teriyaki chicken the other night! It was so good and the kids loved it! We are going to do the pizza on the grill sometime this week. Thanks for the great meal recipes!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!