Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ONE DAY ONLY!!

I am offering 
20% off any Uppercase Living purchase
Today only!!


1603520560_ae33d6609e


This includes any custom design as well as photo prints and our Holiday items {I'm thinking Christmas gifts}.

Ad Image_FW09_thanks

Ad Image_FW09_crown

Ad Image_FW09_alphagator

Please visit my site to view all of our wonderful expressions, but don't order online.


You must order through me so 
I can process your 20% discount.
Email me at wallwords@yahoo.com 
or call me at 913-626-6607

All orders must be received by 8pm on September 30th, 2009

Only orders received by me will be given any discount.
 No discount will be given for online orders.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!