Thursday, November 12, 2009

The measure of a good day

I ran across this a while back on a blog somewhere {please let me know if you know where on earth it was} about the busyness of our days and raising kids, housekeeping and such. 

It is sometimes hard to measure our days and the effect we've had on our families. It is so easy to get caught up in all we need to "get done" that we forget to think about the little things that really matter to your child.


I think this is a pretty good check list for our days.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Alisa,
    That was a great list to share,
    cause those truly are the more important things we can do for our families. We sure have to weigh and check our priorities from time to time, cause the tyranny of the urgent can rob us of what really matters most in life
    Good post hon
    Hope you are doing well.
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!