Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hoo! Hoo!

Is that how you write it?? Should it be Who? Doesn't look quite right.


Anyhoo, let's fly right past that little grammar check and get right to my cute little point {uh, get it?}.

IMG_2296

A friend of my sister's put in an order for some appliqued onesies so I thought I would share this cute little owl I made today. 


Just say the word and I'll be happy to post the pattern. I plan on making a couple more and putting in My Etsy shop.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. whooo whooo is what an owl says. I think. But then again, do they hoot? Anyhooooo, that is WAY cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alisa,
    How adorable is that lil owl.
    So cute, you do such nice work hon.
    Have a great evening,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl is so cute! I've never seen the one behind my house in the trees, but I hear him many nights in the middle of the night. He says, "hoo hoo . . hoo hoo . . . hoo hoo . . . hoo . . . hoo hoo . . ." and on and on and on, loudly, till I cover my ears with my blanket, so I can go to sleep! :)

    You do such beautiful work!

    love,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, please post the owl pattern, it is so adorable:)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!