Sunday, January 31, 2010

Safe in His arms

Little baby Madison's body just couldn't handle the stress of what she had endured and is now safe in Jesus' arms. 

Please continue to pray for her family both for peace and strength during this time.  Prayers for travel are also appreciated as much of their extended family is out of state.

My husband posted this on his blog and I thought it quite appropriate:

"Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
Let this blessed assurance control,
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul." 

Thanks again for your prayers I know they are coveted. 

2 comments:

  1. Your faith is so beautiful. I will continue to pray for this family, my heart just aches for them. These are the time when only God can truely comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alisa,
    I was so sorry to hear about the baby. I feel so awful for her family, but you are right she is resting in the arms of Jesus, what a wonderful thing it is to know that at least. I know they have many hard days ahead of them, so will certainly be praying for them.
    blessings to you hon,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!