Saturday, January 30, 2010

Please Pray

~*~*~*~*~*UPDATE~*~*~*~*~*~
Madison has suffered 2 strokes and her outlook is not good. She is no longer responding to stimuli. Please continue to pray knowing the Lord will keep her in his loving care and continued prayers for comfort and peace for her parents and family.

This sweet little baby girl could really use your prayers. Her name is Madison and she was born on Christmas Day. She was taken to the hospital last night with breathing difficulties and found to have a brain bleed. She had surgery and managed to make it through the night, but she is still in bad shape. Please pray for her little body to be healed and for peace for her family knowing that she is is God's hands. Please also pray for safe travel for family.

Thank you so very much!

3 comments:

  1. She has my prayers and well wishes! Very sad. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray, please keep us updated. I just linked my banner to you.

    God Bless,
    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alisa,
    Will sure pray hon.
    Let us know how things are going!!
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!