Friday, January 15, 2010

The love of Christ

This whole thing in Haiti just makes me want to cry for all those lost little ones and their parents or the little ones who no longer have parents. I can't linger on those thoughts too long or I would just be a crying mess all day.


So devastating.


But YOU can help.


There are many organizations sending relief efforts to help with this tragedy. You could donate to any of them, but please consider one that will also share the love of Christ with those in need. That is what they ultimately need.


Here are a few well established groups that are helping out.....please give!

World Vision Ministries

Samaritan's Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!