Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blogger hates me!

********I think I have most of the problems resolved******

so sorry if you were one of the 8 people that were on here last night while I was reformatting my entire blog in an attempt to get rid of the neon purple and blue links.  It looked pretty funny at times :) I hope it gave you a good laugh!
..............................................................................................................
Blogger hates me, 

my computer stinks 

and Blogger and my computer HATE each other!

Please don't judge me based on the bright blue and purple links you will find here today.
They are icky ugly ................
and I can't seem to figure out the problem, but I know that I didn't do it. 
It happened while I slept and I can't get my pretty colors back.

Photobucket

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!