Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A few things

I've been held up in my bathroom for a couple days now.

No worries, it isn't as bad as it sounds. 

I've been tiling. 

The vanity is all painted with the new doors and drawers in place. All new hardware too.

The tile is installed, grouted and waiting to dry. 

I'm waiting for my pretty white sink to get put back in so I can see it all together....I can't wait!

I'll take pics when it's done, but here's a little peak. 

......

Josiah helped make dinner last night. Mine's the chicken, his is the "soup".
Wondering what the little "guys" are doing in the soup? Those are the "kids toys" just like at McDonald's.

Do you think it's a little hint that he thinks I should pass out toys with his dinner every night?

...... 

Is it just me or can nobody else see my polka dot background paper? I tell you, blogger hates me....no joke! I can see it just fine in explorer and chrome, but not firefox. 

I realize it isn't the end of the world, but all the white just kinda bugs me. so blah! 

I know google has been having some issues the last few days with images because I've seen problems on other blogs so I'm going to choose to ignore it for a week and see if it fixes itself.
{I'll just leave you with that lovely run on sentence...have a good evening!}



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love the tile, I can't wait to see the finished product. Have a great week.

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your polka dots! I love that tile in your bathroom. Can't wait to see the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tile! I don't know what it looked like before, but it's bound to be even better when you're done. :)

    Thanks for coming by The Sweetest Petunia, and for your sweet comment - feel free to stop by anytime!

    P.S. I see the polka dots! {I'm currently in Explorer.} ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from New Friend Friday. I can see the polka dots and I am using Firefox. Not sure if that is going to frustrate you more or less:)
    Love the tile work, I would love to redo our bathroom, so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of your tiles!

    Hi there, I am your New Friend from NFF, have a safe and happy Easter.

    Hope you can follow back, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, tiling is pretty hard!
    I can see the dot and i love them!
    I am following you now, come follow me :)
    happy new friend Friday!
    frenchy

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!