Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

I know I've been scarce around these parts this week, I'll be back more next week. This week has been busy and I've been trying not to muck it up with the unnecessary {gasp...the blog is not a necessity}.

I pray that each of you will have a chance to reflect on the goodness and mercy that the Lord has shown us through Jesus Christ. He is good and faithful in his love for each and everyone of us. He sent is only Son to die for you and all he asks is that you accept his gift. 

Blessings to each of you on this most wonderful weekend!!


But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. My dearest sweet Alisa, it's okay to be away from blogging and WIN a giveaway!! You are the winner of mine!! I'll get it in the mail on Monday after I get through this weekend. I hope you enjoy it!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Thanks for the sweet comments...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisa, I think too many peeps put too much pressure to blog daily or weekly. We really gotta live a little, blog a little, take a breater a little. Praise be to God that he sent his precious son for us. I hope he is as present to you as he is to me, Sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you as well.
    Christ is Risen...He is Risen Indeed!
    judi ;)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!