Sunday, March 21, 2010

Menu plan - Week of 3/22/10

Our spring break was good, but we didn't do much. Played lots of Legos, the Wii and had some sleepovers, but not much else. That's Ok, sometimes less is better. The kids just need time to play without a schedule to keep. 

We did celebrate Corban's 10th birthday this weekend. I think he had lots of fun with family on Saturday and Friends and a movie on Sunday. Lots of chocolate cake and ice cream, friends, new nerf gun, video games and Legos....what more could a boy ask for?

It's a fairly quiet week around here and my intentions are to finish painting the vanity in my bathroom {with the cool new doors and drawer fronts my dad made me} and hopefully get the top tiled. It's our main bathroom so it's a difficult task getting such things accomplished, but it's gonna happen this week!

I've got a couple things I didn't make last week for one reason or another so they are on again for this week. Here is how our menu looks this week:

Monday: Simple and Delicious spaghetti and meatballs {I generally make my own sauce, but thought I'd try this version for a change...it's similar, but a little different}, salad & garlic bread

Tuesday: Chicken w/ stuffing, salad and corn

Wednesday: Dinner @church


Friday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn and rolls

Saturday: Out for dinner

Sunday: pulled chicken suiza sammies {these look intriguing and right up our alley}

What are you cooking this week?
For more menu inspiration check out orgjunkie



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I saw the recipe this week for the pulled chicken suiza sammies and knew that was something I had to make. Looks pretty simple and very yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!