Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Favorites

I have a ton going on in my brain lately, but nothing that I can really share. So let’s take a look at some things from around blogland that have made me smile lately.

Missy at
It’s Almost Naptime is a very funny and passionate lady. I love reading her posts. I am STILL thinking about this post called I don’t want my children to be happy from over 2 months ago. You should definitely read it!

pillowOn a less serious note, I picked up a couple of nearly new toss pillows at a garage sale this week for only $2 each and I want to cover them and use them in our living room chairs. I’m thinking about doing something similar to this pillow from Just another hang up.  She has a bunch of cute pillow ideas.


chevron rug Need a rug, but don’t want to shell out some big bucks for it? Here is a totally clever idea. High Heeled Foot in the Door used a rubber rug backing, a drop cloth and a couple yards of fabric to create this awesome rug. Sweet idea!


quilt
I {heart} this quilt from Piece-N-Quilt. The colors. The ruffled edge, the shapes and flowers. I am NOT a quilter {no patience},but if I was………I would totally make this. She has a tutorial if you are a quilter and you wanted to make me one.


homemade-cool-whip-3-pictures 
I love cool whip because it’s all creamy and yummy and I also hate it because it’s full of all nasty stuff and if you think about that while your eating it….it will gross you out. I never knew you could make your own. It’s not exactly the same and it’s not good for everything you might use cool whip for, but I think I will definitely try it. The recipe is at Lynn’s Recipe Adventures.


craigslist
Are you a big craigslister? If you post pictures to sell stuff, then this post over at Small Notebook will show you how to make your pictures BIGGER so your stuff will sell BETTER. Handy stuff!

check out Tidy Mom for more friday loves.


Have a wonderful weekend!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So good to meet you from Tidy Mom...love meeting other sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great ideas!

    Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It!! Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!