Thursday, June 17, 2010

An afternoon in the pool

The big kids went to their cousin’s pool to go swimming for the afternoon so Josiah and I set up his little pool so he could take a dip in the cool water.

IMG_6390 love this expression!!  I’m entering this one in Skinned Knee’s photo challenge for “silly”.

IMG_6404 He is explaining to me how he is going to run and slide into the pool.  The explanation was very long.

IMG_6408Trying to get enough courage to jump in. He did eventually
 
IMG_6379  IMG_6402 an afternoon well spent.

TheSweetLife
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. So sweet, I'm jealous of your sunshine. Jeans and sweater and it's raining AGAIN today!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with the water droplets spraying on him? Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I love that first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So silly! Makes me want to be a kid again! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun playing in the pool. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!