Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bowling, Baseball and Balloons

IMG_5831 The boys and I went bowling today using the kids bowl free passes {it’s really $3.25 each for shoes, but who’s keeping track?} Corban learned the hard way what “no refunds, use at your own risk” means on the glow stick vending machine.

IMG_5861 
IMG_5863we enjoyed an excellent game of baseball this evening. They played really well and my handsome guy had  3 hits and 2 runs and they won! {kind of a rarity this season}

IMG_5901IMG_5903A special treat right as we arrived home this evening. Hot air balloons flying right over our house.   


My daughter Brittney is currently sailing back from the Bahamas with my mom. They took a 4 day cruise and should be back tomorrow. My mom is a travel agent dealing mostly in cruises so off they went and left the rest of us behind {need a fun filled getaway?….I can hook ya up!} I’m looking forward to her being home tomorrow night.  

I’m working on setting up a Linky party for summer_thumb[3] It should be up tomorrow with a button you can grab if you want to play along.

this post is linked up to Skywatch Friday and Mamarazzi Monday



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful opportunity to have these beautiful baloons flying over your house. It's a good thing you got home in time to see them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the balloon pics, and how lucky is your daughter that Gma took her on a cruise!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photos! the balloons shots are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shots! must be a perfect day u had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shot of your boy in the base ball gear he has GREAT eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute blog you have. And you are an amazing photographer. Great job Mamarazzi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A balloon coming over your house is definitely a special moment--even for the grownups! My son just started teeball this summer. No scoring yet. Good thing, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree - Your son looks so handsome in his baseball uniform and the late afternoon sunshine!

    And those balloons are amazing!!!

    Great Shots Mamarazzi! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!