Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On dad, blueberries and growing up

IMG_6469 I’m sure my kids probably don’t realize it yet, but they really do have the best dad. He loves each of them deeply and he is setting a great example of what a Godly man should be. I love him dearly! {He was smiling until he got the love squeeze, then he was just trying to breath….I think} 

IMG_6470 Too many blueberries in one sitting can leave you a little blue.



IMG_6478 I ♥ this sweet little face.

IMG_6488Corban had the privilege  {it’s all in how you present it} of learning to mow the yard last night. It was just the front yard, but he was soooo proud of himself when he was done. 

I would be fine if he would stop growing now.


Brittney is off at camp again this week….I miss her bubbly self.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love it, especially the mowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it blueberry time? I have always wanted to go! Would you be up for another trip with a band of Altic's? Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!